IV Care Options is a specialty pharmacy delivering custom infusion services in Georgia in the comfort of your own home.
The IV Care Options Difference
If you need IV therapy to treat your chronic disease or medical condition, your options are either outpatient treatment in a hospital, an IV treatment clinic, or treatment at home. If your insurance requires you to receive your infusion in a private infusion suite, we will be providing that through our sister company, MD Health Solutions. If you’re new to IV treatment or are looking for a new solution for yourself or your patient, IV Care Options offers a top-notch patient experience.
Here’s what patients love about selecting IV Care Options for treatment.
Outstanding Patient Experience
- Personal communication during the referral process ensures that every patient is up to date on the status.
- Patients receive reminders of upcoming appointments.
- Flexible schedule: we meet your scheduling needs.
Top-Notch Clinical Care
- We only use in-house staff, no agency nurses; this means our nurses get to know each patient. Our nurses, pharmacists, and support staff are experienced and highly trained in IV care and participate in ongoing education.
- Personal attention: we offer a 1:1 patient to nurse ratio; your comfort and experience, along with proper treatment, are always our priority.
- First time patients each have two clinical staff to ensure proper on-boarding and to watch for any adverse reactions to the prescribed treatment.
- We work with your physician to ensure you receive optimal disease and symptom management.